Which proxy to choose and how to buy it in OnlineProxy
- Aug 8, 2023, 12:24 AM
- 3 minutes
Which Proxy to Choose?
What does OnlineProxy offer?
We offer a specific unlimited proxy port with a designated geographic location. It's worth noting that what we provide is not a pool of endless IP addresses from around the world. The IP addresses for each proxy port are limited to one region, and the number of addresses varies based on the cellular provider and the region. We have a variety of proxy ports from different countries and their regions for you to choose from.Every proxy comes with various features like geolocation, type, and protocol. It's important to determine which ones you need.
Which Country to Choose?
Your choice of country depends on the internet resource (website, service, online store) you're planning to use. Logically, it's best to select the country where the online resource was developed. However, this isn't a strict rule. If you decide on a different country, ensure that the resource isn't blocked there. For instance, accessing the BBC website via a Russian proxy won't be possible since it's blocked by Russian cellular providers.
Which Protocol to Choose?
Your choice of protocol depends on the tools you're using. If you're working via a browser, opt for HTTP. However, if you're using specialized software, then SOCKS5 is recommended as it's faster and more reliable. But, ensure that your software supports SOCKS5.For more details on protocols, check out: [SOCKS5 vs HTTPS: Proxy Differences, Pros and Cons, and Where to Use](https://onlineproxy.io/ru/instructions/socks5-vs-https-raznica-proksi-plyusy-i-minusy-gde-ispolzovat)
Which Type to Choose?
*Shared Proxies* are more affordable, but their reliability, speed, and capabilities are somewhat limited. Their IP addresses change automatically every 2-5 minutes, resulting in a connection loss for about 5-15 seconds during the switch.Typically, one mobile device (a smartphone or modem) is divided among 5 shared proxy ports.On the other hand, *Private Proxies* are pricier. Here's why: An entire mobile device, with its full internet traffic channel, is reserved just for you. In this setup, you're only limited by the speed of the cellular provider. You also have flexible IP change options, whether it's through a link, at custom intervals, or even no change at all.If you're using a browser with light tasks, a Shared Proxy will suffice. For more demanding tasks, we recommend opting for Private Proxies.
How to buy a proxy on OnlineProxy?
- Register using the link: https://onlineproxy.io/cabinet/v1/auth/sign-up
- After registration, you will be directed to the proxy selection interface:
- Select the rental period of the proxy that interests you
- Choose the type and protocol if required
- Select the country from the filter
- Choose a proxy that fits your budget from the list
- Scroll down the page and click "Buy Selected"
- Next, you will be redirected to the balance top-up page
- Select the payment system you prefer
- Adjust the payment amount if necessary. Note that the payment system will add a commission to the amount.
- Click "Top Up" and you will be redirected to the payment system
- After payment, the money will be credited to your account on the service.
- Your proxy will be automatically purchased
- If the automatic purchase did not occur, return to the "My Proxy" page, select the desired proxy, and click "Buy". This time, the money will be debited from your balance.
How to use the proxy?
After purchase, your proxy will appear on the "My Proxy" page:
Then you can manually copy the proxy authentication data (IP, port, login, and password) and manually insert them into the software you need. Alternatively, you can use the export function, and the proxy list will be automatically formatted for your program.
Here's a useful guide: How to set up a proxy on various devices
In OnlineProxy you will find mobile proxies from all over the world with daily billing from $0.7 and IP rotation. Proxies are great for work tasks. We guarantee quality or refund money.