Proxies for NFT Flipping: How To Boost Profits? | OnlineProxy
- Mar 21, 2023, 9:17 PM
- 6 minutes
NFT markets offer great opportunities to users who prefer to get additional profits without too much effort. One such great option to generate profit is NFT flipping. Keep reading to learn more about the process and how a proxy can help.
What Is NFT Flipping?
NFT flipping is purchasing and re-selling NFTs (non-fungible tokens) to generate profit. It's like speculating on the price: buying something for a lower price and re-selling for a higher price. However, users do it on blockchain networks or exchanges that support NFT. Moreover, they often must seek better ways to find platforms to re-sell NFT art for a higher price.;
Non-fungible tokens are unique digital assets representing ownership of anything from art to prominent tickets to virtual real estate! NFTs are created and supported through blockchain technology.
NFT flipping involves purchasing an NFT at a lower price and re-selling it at a higher price, typically within a short period. The profit is generated from the difference between the buying and selling prices. Thus, this is your first cue of why people may use proxies for smoother NFT flipping processes, but more on that further in the article.
NFT flippers utilize numerous convenient tactics to locate NFTs likely to gain value quickly. The simplest and most common strategy is to seek artists who are starting to gain popularity. For example, the artist gets more praise on social media, and their art is getting sold faster than before, the art's value increases gradually, etc. Some NFT flippers employ automated tools and algorithms to assist them in locating discounted NFTs and tracking market movements.
While NFT flipping might be a successful solution, it is not without obvious risks. NFT is similar to cryptocurrency in many ways, and one is price volatility. Investing in NFT is tricky, and you should always monitor the market since you'd need time to re-sell art. However, in this case, NFTs are even more dangerous than cryptocurrencies.
Many well-known or promising cryptocurrencies have higher liquidity. It's when cryptocurrency can be easily sold through several exchanges. NFTs represent non-fungibility, so we can't talk about liquidity in this case.
Why Should You Use Proxies For NFT Flipping?
How does a proxy work? It masks your real IP address and sends a false signal to the server you want to access. This false signal tells the server you're using a different IP address. Thus, the first obvious reason to use a proxy for NFT flipping is accessing restricted NFT marketplaces. However, many other worthy reasons exist to use a proxy for NFT flipping. These are as follows:
- Geographic restrictions and blockages. Geographic limits may apply to some NFT markets since some countries block various platforms. NFT flippers can counter these limitations and access the marketplace through a chosen proxy of a country that doesn't restrict access to this marketplace.
- Prevent IP address blocking. Specific NFT marketplaces may prohibit or restrict access to users who continually access the site from the same IP address. NFT flippers can avoid being blacklisted or reported by the platform by utilizing proxies to change their IP addresses.
- Optimized privacy settings. Proxies can assist NFT flippers in retaining their anonymity and privacy by masking their IP addresses when accessing NFT marketplaces.
- Multiple accounts. Some NFT flippers may use proxies to create numerous accounts within the same NFT network. Such a solution allows them to access more NFTs and boost their earnings.
- Reduced latency. Users can benefit from proxies closer to the NFT marketplace's server to reduce latency and improve their connection speed. The connection speed helps with quick buying and selling, which is crucial for flippers.
The only disadvantage one could think of is paying for a proxy server. Still, choosing a service provider that asks for payment is recommended. Free or public proxies are not ideal for obvious reasons: data risks. You can opt for OnlineProxy since it's an affordable option with a free trial.
What Proxies Are Used For NFT Flipping?
Several types of proxies can be used for NFT flipping, depending on the specific needs and goals of the NFT flipper. Here are some of the most common types of proxies used for NFT flipping:
- Private. Private proxies are dedicated proxies only utilized by one person or a small group of users (like a family or a business). These proxies offer higher security but are also more expensive than other types of proxies.
- Rotating. As the name implies, a rotating proxy regularly changes the IP address of one user. The proxy may be residential or of data center type (more on those further). This proxy may assist NFT in getting reported and banned by NFT markets for frequently accessing the site from the same IP address. Typically, markets don't like flipping NFTs for obvious reasons.
- Residential. These proxies employ IP addresses given to household internet connections to make it look like the internet is accessed from a normal home. Since they replicate normal user activity, these proxies are utilized due to their dependability and low detection rates.
- Datacenter proxies. Datacenter proxies take advantage of IP addresses allocated to servers in data centers. They are quicker and less expensive than residential proxies, but they may be recognized and blacklisted by markets, so using them is more dangerous.
- Proxy pool. It's a group of several proxies that are used in rotation. Thus, NFT flippers easily swap between IP addresses without NFT markets' detection. Using such proxies enable flippers to create several accounts.
Even though proxies mask your IP address, the marketplace can still spot you and block an account. It's critical to be careful and use only reliable and safe service providers like OnlineProxy.
Benefits Of Residential Proxies For An Easier NFT Flipping Process
Residential proxies got this name because they mask your IP address as if you're a regular user who simply wants to buy or sell an NFT. They are less expensive and are of better quality. Thus, many flippers prefer to use them to gain profit. However, there are many more benefits to using residential proxies, and these are as follows:
- Reduced detection chances. Residential proxies mirror normal user behavior, making them less likely to be identified or labeled as suspicious activity by marketplaces. Thus, they can assist flippers in avoiding IP restrictions and other forms of detection that negatively impact their profits.
- Improved anonymity. Residential proxies use IP addresses associated with residential internet providers, which can assist flippers in maintaining their anonymity and privacy when accessing marketplaces. Thus, other users can't target them and steal their strategies for their benefit.
- Access to location-based content. Due to governmental or other restrictions, residential proxies offer access to limited markets. It's an especially handy feature for flippers who want to enter NFT markets in different countries that don't have competition.
- Improved reliability. Residential proxies are more trustworthy than other proxies since markets are less likely to discover and prohibit them. Thus, you gain more consistent access to markets.
To sum up, a residential proxy masks your activity to resemble regular user activity, giving you better chances of going under the radar of NFT marketplaces.
Today, many people are more interested in online security and use various tools to protect themselves. One such tool is a proxy. As you know, proxies offer even more benefits to people, including NFT flippers.
In OnlineProxy you will find mobile proxies from all over the world with daily billing from $0.7 and IP rotation. Proxies are great for work tasks. We guarantee quality or refund money.