Which Proxy to Choose and How to Buy it at OnlineProxy
- Feb 10, 2024, 3:17 PM
- 3 minutes
Which proxy to choose?
What does OnlineProxy offer?
We sell you a specific unlimited proxy port, with a specific GEO (this is not a pool of infinite IP addresses from all over the world). The IP addresses of each proxy port are limited to one region, and their number depends on the mobile operator and region. At the same time, we offer proxy ports from different countries of the world and their regions to choose from.
Any proxy has different characteristics: geolocation, type, protocol. You need to decide on all of them.
Which country to choose?
It depends on the internet resource (website, service, online store) you will be working with. It is most logical to choose the country where this internet resource was developed. But this is not a mandatory rule. When choosing another country, you should check if the resource is blocked there. For example, through Russian proxies, you will not be able to access the BBC website because it is blocked by Russian mobile operators. You will find more information in the article about choosing a mobile proxy country.
Which protocol to choose?
It depends on your working tool. If you work through a browser, choose HTTP. If you work from special software (programs), choose SOCKS5, as it is faster and more reliable. But make sure your software supports SOCKS5.
More about protocols: SOCKS5 vs HTTPS: proxy differences, pros and cons, where to use
Which type to choose?
- Shared proxies are cheaper, but their reliability, speed, and capabilities are lower. IP changes automatically every 2-5 minutes. When changing an IP, the connection is lost for 5-15 seconds. Usually, one mobile device (smartphone or modem) is divided into 5 shared proxy ports.
- Private proxies are more expensive. And here's why: the entire mobile device is reserved for you, a full channel of internet traffic. In this case, you are only limited by the speed of the mobile operator. You have flexible options for changing the IP: via link, with a customizable period, or without changing it at all.
A detailed analysis in the article about shared and private.
If you work from a browser with low load, choose shared proxies. For other tasks, we recommend private proxies.
How to buy a proxy at OnlineProxy?
- Register using this link: https://onlineproxy.io/cabinet/v1/ru/auth/sign-up
- After registration, you will be redirected to the proxy selection interface:
- Choose the desired proxy rental period
- Choose the type and protocol, if required
- Choose the country from the filter
- Choose a suitable proxy from the list based on the price
- Scroll down the page and click "Buy selected"
- After that, you will be redirected to the balance refill page
- Choose the desired payment system
- Adjust the payment amount, if necessary. Note that the payment system will add a commission to the amount.
- Click "Top up" and you will be redirected to the payment system
- After payment, the money will be credited to your balance in the service.
- Your proxy will be automatically purchased:
- If the automatic purchase did not occur, return to the "My proxies" page, select the desired proxy, and click "Buy" - this time the money will be deducted from the balance.
How to use a proxy?
After purchase, your proxy will appear on the "My proxies" page:
Then you can manually copy the proxy authentication data (IP, port, login, and password) and paste it into the software you need. Or use export, and the list of proxies will be automatically formatted to the required format of your program)
Useful guide: How to set up proxies on different devices
In OnlineProxy you will find mobile proxies from all over the world with daily billing from $0.7 and IP rotation. Proxies are great for work tasks. We guarantee quality or refund money.